Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mansfield moves slowly, and Pemberley prizes

I have been busy helping to organize charity Christmas bake sales and Christmas potlucks at work amongst my busy work schedule and have not had the time to devote to Mansfield Park as I would like to have but as I am using up some of my vacation days before the end of the year this weekend I hope to finish it and start on my last two books [Austenland and Bridget Jones] for the Everything Austen challenge next week. I was checking my non-work e-mail today and found out happily that after they had done the draws from the Pemberley Ball I have won "The Darcys and The Bingleys", hmm now if I finish the other books on my list and I am really good I can finish this up as extra credit for the Everything Austen challenge! : o )

Well I am off to eat and then to finish Mansfield Park before bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. still checking on getting the Darcys to you.
    btw: you've just been awarded
    http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/12/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete