Sunday, December 20, 2009

In the last two weeks of Everything Austen challenge and Christmas is coming.

I know that it has been almost 3 weeks since my last post, between getting ready for Christmas around home and the holiday festivities at work (not to mention work itself) I have not had the time to blog my readings and goings on as I would have liked to. As the year is winding up and with Mansfield Park now behind me I am now closing in on the remaining items from my fairly long Everything Austen list, while I may not succeed as I have several novels left and with the craziness that is the Christmas season I may get sidetracked. While most of my reading over the past 4 months or so has centred on the challenge I have taken a few days off of the challenge to read a book that my friend has recently had published. I feel that this book is very good and they are justified in being proud of their work which has been many years in the making from conception through publication. In case my next post is delayed may I extend my glad tidings for a joyous holiday season and a prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment