Monday, August 17, 2009

Everything Austen So Far

I have been pretty busy over the past 10 days so I have not had the opportunity to blog my Everything Austen accomplishments. I am well into reading Sense and Sensibility and took a break from my reading time to watch Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson, Bridget Jones' Diary and half of Lost in Austen[the rest of it airs later this week], I have lucked out that they have been on TV ;o). I have also decided to make my holiday this year all about Jane. I have been to England several times before including going to Bath (I took the picture of Bath Abbey above on one of my previous trips) and have seen many of its sites including the Jane Austen Centre but this time I will make the pilgrimage to more Jane Austen landmarks. I will visit Winchester Cathedral and Chawton as well as Steventon and as many other areas related to Jane's life and her works as I am able to fit into an 8- 10 day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment